How to Change Course Participation Date
Participation dates are determined by the term. However, this date can be overridden by going into the course settings.
Note: Changing end dates can be done by instructors prior to the term being put in the past. If the course is in the past, you will need to unlock the course.
1. Click on "Settings from the course navigation.
2. Click on the "Course Details" tab across the top.
3. Change the "Participation" to "Course"
4. Update the "Start" and/or "Ends" dates to the new dates you want your course to start and/or end.
5. Click "Update Course Details" at the bottom to save the changes.
For more help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.