How do I re-organize my Course Navigation?
You can control which links and in what order links appear in your course navigation. Most items can be hidden, and any of them can be rearranged to match how you want to set up the course.
1. Click on "Settings from the course navigation.
2. Click on the "Navigation" tab across the top. The Navigation area is broken into two sections:
- The upper section displays your current course navigation menu - it shows all the tools that are visible to students and the order in which they appear.
- The lower section displays tools that are currently hidden from the student view.
3. To hide tools from student view, click and drag the tool from the upper section to the lower section of the page.
4. To add tools to student view, click and drag the tool from the lower section to the upper section.
5. To reorder tools, click and drag the tools listed in the upper section into the order you want them to appear in the course navigation menu.
6. When you are done, click "Save" at the bottom of the page to save all of your changes.
For more help, please contact email@example.com.