Mid-Semester Feedback Submission Directions
At a predetermined date around the middle of the semester, the Mid-Semester Feedback survey will be available for you to submit course feedback. All students will have one week to complete a feedback survey for each course you are taking. Feedback submitted through the Mid-Semester Feedback tool is completely anonymous and the submissions are only visible to the official instructor of record for your course.
Note: Only users with the role of “student” or “auditor” in the course can submit feedback.
- Please be aware that some instructors may collect feedback using an alternative method. Instructors who do this may turn off the Mid-Semester Feedback tool in their Canvas course.
- If you are taking multiple classes, you will need to submit a separate feedback survey in each course site.
- You will only get 1 submission per course. You may want to write out your answers to the questions before you go to the survey tool to submit your comments
1. Click the “Mid-Semester Feedback” button from the course navigation.
2. On the this page, you will be able to enter your feedback. Your comments are strongly encouraged for each question, but it is not required that you complete all questions to submit.
3. When you have completed your survey, click the “Submit” button.
4. Repeat steps 2-5 for all courses you are taking in the current semester.
For more help, please contact [email protected].